In order to provide a safe and pleasant environment for everyone at Crossroads Bellevue, we kindly ask you to refrain from the following activities while here:
Actions that may inconvenience or are disrespectful to our guests
- Standing, walking or sitting in a location or manner which may cause an inconvenience to others, such as blocking the view or access to a doorway, storefront, or venue.
- Parking vehicles or placing objects that block and obstruct entryways and walkways, fire lanes, hashed out areas; and any other areas that may negatively impact customer/business ease of use. RVs, campers, industrial trailers, equipment is prohibited to park on property.
- Sitting on floor surfaces, handrails, stairs, trash receptacles or planters. Feet on furnishings.
- Running, rollerblading, roller skating, skateboarding, bicycling and the use of scooters; all of which may interfere with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or cause damage to private property.
- Crossroads is a 100% smoke free environment. All posted non-smoking notices must be followed; as well as the Washington State 25’ smoking ban from doors and windows. No smoking allowed on patios or any sidewalks throughout the center. This policy also includes e-cigarettes.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times with leashes/retractable leads no longer than 3’. Dogs must be under their owner’s control at all times. Owners, by law are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and for cleaning up after their dogs. Pets are allowed in food court only in carriers or on leashes sitting on the floor.
Actions that are offensive or may cause a disturbance to others
- Obscene language, obscene gestures, and racial, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance.
- Shouting, screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, radios or music devices, or otherwise communicating in a manner that creates noise of sufficient volume to infringe on the hearing or peace of Crossroads guests.
- Engaging in protest, petitioning, conducting surveys, making solicitations, literature distribution, leafleting cars, selling without license/permit, without prior written agreement from Crossroads. No panhandling is allowed at any time.
- Wearing inappropriate attire. Visitors wearing/displaying clothing/items considered offensive or obscene or antagonistic slogans or graphics will be asked to cover the item(s) from view. The wearing of bandanas or jewelry that is representative of gang or subversive activity, or wearing lewd or indecent clothing or the wearing of hoods. Visitors must wear a shirt and shoes while visiting the center. No masks or covering of faces is allowed.
- Minors (under age 18) must be supervised by an adult at all times, in all areas of Crossroads. This includes the stage area during performances; minors must be supervised and controlled by an adult so that they do not interfere with performances and audience enjoyment, musicians safety and their own safety.
- No overnight parking, camping or sleeping is permitted at Crossroads at any time.
- Entering any area not open to the public.
- Photography/videos are not allowed without written approval of Crossroads Management.
- Failure to respond to reasonable request of direction from Center staff and Security. Failure to do will result in immediate removal from property.
Actions more serious in nature that affect the safety of our guests
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, using physical force, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring, by following another person through the Center, or by using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive or dangerous to Crossroads guests or its commercial function.
- Loitering in public areas and parking lots of Crossroads. Loitering and congregating in groups in such a way as to inconvenience guests or impede traffic flow.
- Large group gatherings or events are prohibited anywhere in Crossroads Shopping center, parking lots, exterior areas and all interior areas, without prior written Management approval.
- Use of, possession of, under influence of any illegal drug or drug paraphernalia. Bringing in alcohol or marijuana, illegal drugs, or consuming alcohol or marijuana or illegal drugs anywhere at Crossroads other than licensed areas.
- Possession of any articles defined as a weapon, whether legal or illegal, or any explosive or incendiary device.
- Defacing, damaging, abusing, or destroying any real or personal property which is part of or located at Crossroads.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity (federal, state or local), or behavior that endangers the lives, health, or property of our guests, retailers and employees.
The above is a partial list of courtesy guidelines. Management reserves the right to modify and/or add to these rules and codes at any time. Any person or persons whose behavior violates this code will be asked to leave Crossroads property. Failure to comply after being asked to leave will result in trespass from Crossroads and/or arrest by the Bellevue Police Department. Closed circuit cameras are in use on this property.