Spread the love around
February 7, 2021
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! We usually focus this day on the ones closest to us but after the year we've all been through, we might think about expanding this holiday to include others in our lives. How about all those front-line heroes keeping grocery stores, restaurants, retail, and more clean and open for us. Let’s be honest! This pandemic has not been the best for our mood, and they have served us with patience and generosity. A little gift of kindness on Valentine’s Day will go a long way toward making their long hours (and our grumpiness) worth it.
Whomever you’d like to show some love to this Valentine’s Day, Crossroads Bellevue has plenty of great options:
- There’s the tried and true classic: delightful Valentine’s cards from Trudy’s Hallmark as well as gift ideas that are sure to hit the mark.
- Do not underestimate the power of flowers! Bellevue Crossroads Florist and QFC have a variety of options in every price range.
- Buying for a clothes hound? Old Navy and Dick’s Sporting Goods have apparel for the athletic and the athletic-at-heart. Try Sakkhi Style for the more sophisticated dresser in your life (the entire store is 25% off through February 14!).
- Cost Plus World Market has a great selection of sassy greeting cards, gifts and exotic foods and beverages to please any palate.
- Have a budding cook on your list? Bed Bath & Beyond is like a theme park for foodies!
- For those ready to get out of the house, gift a membership to Crunch Fitness or Stone Gardens Climbing Gym.
- If you would rather spend some quality time with your Valentine, dine-in seating is now available in our International Public Market. Or enjoy a lovely meal at one of these amazing Crossroads Bellevue restaurants: Firenze Ristorante Italiano, Huo Yan Hot Pot, Jinya Ramen Bar, Thaal Grand Indian Platter, or Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria. Hours and delivery information for all of our restaurants can be found in our Dining directory.
- Decorate your own cookies or cupcakes with a take-home kit from New York Cupcakes. Or if you'd rather let someone else do the hard work, choose from their special Valentine's menu offered February 12 - 14.
- Bring your Valentine or a friend to Creatively Yours Ceramic Studio for an evening of creativity and fun. Any two people who come to paint together can ask for the "Valentine's Date Night Special" and receive 20% off.
- Feel like staying in? Order an Indian pizza from Shiraz Pizza & Pasta.
- Do retro videogames light your sweetheart's fire? Take them on a special outing to Game Over Videogames to pick out their favorites, from Atari to Xbox. The entire store is 20% off for one day only on February 14 from 12 - 7pm.
- Treat your love to breakfast from The French Bakery. Enjoy the taste of Antibassi espresso imported directly from Italy and the Eastside's best pastries baked freshly every morning. Order online or in person for dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup, or delivery via Uber Eats.
- Order a new board game from Uncle's Games to play with just the two of you, or the whole family. From hot new games like 7 Wonders 2nd Edition, Small World of Warcraft, and Mariposas, to all of your classic favorites, they have tons of games to choose from. Shop in-store or order online for curbside pickup.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is offering $20 off Valentine's Day spa packages. Or save $10 on single service gift cards. Buying the perfect gift is now easier than ever! Minimal contact ordering is available. Click here to order.
Overdue for some grooming after months of quarantine? Bring a friend along to to Brow Arc to get spiffed up for your Valentine's date, or make it the main event! They're offering 2 Eyebrow threadings for just $22 from February 5 - 15. Offer available in-store or online.
Can’t make a decision due to so many options? The perfect solution is a Crossroads Gift Card in any denomination between $5 and $500. Come and visit us at Guest Services, and we’ll set you up with a gift card or cards for the people in your life that need a little extra attention. Or you can visit our Gift Card page to purchase a gift card online.
Happy Valentine’s Day!