Enhanced Safety Measures Implemented as a Result of the Coronavirus
To our valued Crossroads customers and community:
The health and safety of our customers and employees are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and King County Public Health Department’s statements regarding COVID-19 prevention.
We are diligently following guidelines from these agencies and have taken the following steps:
- Customers and employees are required to wear face masks or coverings at all times.
- We have installed hand sanitation stations and social distancing markers throughout the center.
- Healthy Shopper Guidelines are posted throughout the shopping center outlining safe practices including face mask/covering requirement, social distancing, hand washing, and requesting that customers stay home if ill.
- Dedicated parking spaces are provided near shopping center entries for curbside pickup.
- Reduced customer capacity is allowed in common areas.
- Dine-in, takeout, and delivery are available at our restaurants. Visit our Dine page for more details.
- No meetings or social gatherings are authorized in the Crossroads common area at this time.
- We have pro-actively increased the frequency of our cleaning, focusing our housekeeping in high-touch areas including dining areas and restrooms.
- Restrooms, including interior and door handles, are cleaned every hour.
- Public Market dining tables are cleaned with commercial grade disinfectant after every customer use (when dine-in seating is allowed).
- All china, silver, and glassware in our dining area is sanitized in high water temperatures per Public Health Department requirements.
- Shopping Center entry doors are disinfected every two hours.
- All housekeeping employees are required to wash their hands and wear gloves. Gloves are replaced with a new pair each time an employee leaves and re-enters the work area.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if ill and to follow CDC and Health Department recommendations and disease prevention practices.
- All restaurant tenants have been reminded of current State and County regulations regarding COVID-19 and best practices to keep themselves, their employees, and the customers they serve as safe as possible.
- Our indoor music and events programs are suspended until further notice. This includes all music performances, community room bookings, and use of indoor common area space for public events.
We will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and Public Health authorities. The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority.
Crossroads Bellevue Management