Enhanced Safety Measures Implemented as a Result of the Coronavirus
To our valued Crossroads customers and community:
The health and safety of our customers and employees are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and King County Public Health Department’s statements regarding COVID-19 prevention.
We are diligently following guidelines from these agencies and have taken the following steps:
- We have installed hand sanitation stations throughout the center for customer use.
- We have pro-actively increased the frequency of our cleaning, focusing our housekeeping in high-touch areas including dining areas and restrooms.
- Restrooms, including interior and door handles, are cleaned every hour.
- Public Market dining tables are cleaned with professional grade disinfectant after every customer use.
- All china, silver, and glassware in our dining area is sanitized in high water temperatures per Public Health Department requirements.
- Shopping Center entry doors are disinfected every two hours.
- All housekeeping employees are required to wash their hands and wear gloves. Gloves are replaced with a new pair each time an employee leaves and re-enters the work area.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if ill and to follow CDC and Health Department recommendations and disease prevention practices.
- All restaurant tenants have been reminded of current State and County regulations regarding COVID-19 and best practices to keep themselves, their employees, and the customers they serve as safe as possible.
Additionally, the King County Public Health department has issued a proclamation restricting public gatherings. In response, Crossroads Bellevue is suspending our music & events programs until further notice. This includes all music performances, community room bookings, and use of common area space for public events.
Crossroads Bellevue Shopping Center is open in a limited capacity. Our North & Northeast entrances only are open Monday–Saturday 10am–8pm & Sunday 10am–6pm for access to the Public Market Restaurants. Individual businesses may be closed or have shortened hours. We will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines issued by the CDC and Public Health authorities. The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority.
Crossroads Bellevue Management