Bellevue Mini City Hall
Mini City Hall is a neighborhood service center extending city services and community connections to East Bellevue’s diverse population. Inside the Crossroads Bellevue mall, Mini City Hall specializes in personalized customer service, provided by a friendly staff, in 9 different languages. We also offer phone interpretation in 240 languages.
- Information and Referral
- Connection to city and community services
- Quick response to concerns
- In-person, multilingual customer service
- Community resource research and referral
- City bill payment outlet (water/sewer)
- Pet license sales and renewals
- Multilanguage materials and publications
Mini City Hall is open for in-person services Monday through Saturday, 10am - 6pm. Additionally, services can be accessed by telephone and email 10am - 6pm Monday through Saturday.